[Swftools-common] Information request

From: James Revie
Subject: [Swftools-common] Information request
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 12:52:09 -0800

Hi,
I am enjoying using SWF Tools. Thank you for providing a great software. I have a couple of questions: I'm in the process of building a Windows GUI for SWF Tools. This will allow the various functions to be somewhat automated. When this project is completed what can I do and can't do with the finished product. Can I redistribute SWF Tools with the new Windows GUI?. Can I charge a fee for the GUI/finished product? Is licensing needed and if so can you provide details about this?

Thank you in advance. My desire is to do all of this openly and up-front with permissions and thus the reasons for the questions.
Blessings

James