[Swftools-common] reading shape data from an existing swf file in pyswf

From: Chetan Taralekar
Subject: [Swftools-common] reading shape data from an existing swf file in pyswf
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 23:49:48 +0530

I was wondering if there's any way I could read the primitives(moveto, lineto, splineto, ..) from an existing swf file? I just read a post about how to create shapes in pyswf, and realised that there might be a way to query that same data from an existing swf, but I couldnt seem to find any usage info..
thanks,
Chetan Taralekar