Re: [Swftools-common] Compiling pyswf on OS X

From: Matthias Kramm
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Compiling pyswf on OS X
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 18:00:01 +0200

On Wed, Oct 27, 2004 at 10:25:57PM +0200, Ksenia Marasanova wrote:
> I found some info about python shared libraries on OS X:
> http://mail.python.org/pipermail/pythonmac-sig/2004-October/011829.html
>
> More info:
> http://developer.apple.com/documentation/MacOSX/Conceptual/
> SystemOverview/index.html

Yikes. This seems to be more complicated than I thought.
Maybe libtool can handle MacOS, though.

Could you try replacing
with
    ../../libtool $(L) [...]
in lib/python/Makefile (line 30), and running "make" again?

If it complains about "-shared" again, please also try removing
"-shared" from the Makefile as well and again running "make".

Greetings