[Swftools-common] Problem with freetext and pdf2swf

From: Jose Palacio
Subject: [Swftools-common] Problem with freetext and pdf2swf
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 09:26:35 -0400

 I went to upgrade to SWFTOOLS 0.6.1 and everyhting went OK except for pdf2swf
and avi2swf. When i did the ./configure freetext apparently could not be found
(ver 2.19 is installed however) and pdf2swf was disabled along with avi2swf as
a result. I thought it might be a path issue and tried deleting the cache as
referenced in the FAQs to no avail. I then D/L the latest stable freetext impl
2.19 and compiled and installed it still to no avial. Has anyone run into
something similar using redhat and SWFTOOLS 0.6.1?