[Swftools-common] jpeg2swf.exe doesn't work properly with -m option (h.2

From: Alexander Gordeev
Subject: [Swftools-common] jpeg2swf.exe doesn't work properly with -m option (h.263 codec)
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2004 04:26:48 -0700 (PDT)

I was trying to use jpeg2swf.exe with -m option on set of images (see attached images.zip)

> jpeg2swf -m walk1.jpg ... walk8.jpg

The result is a 'black screen' (Internet Explorer, Flash 7) and a slightly corrupted
video in Opera browser (opera.jpg attachment).
I tested this utility on Win2k Pro, Win XP and Me and got the same results.

Without -m option all works fine.

What is a reason of this bug?
Thanks in advance.

Alex.