[Swarm-Support] [Fwd: JavaSwarm (with JDK 1.6 update 17 or 18) for Windo

From: Steve Railsback
Subject: [Swarm-Support] [Fwd: JavaSwarm (with JDK 1.6 update 17 or 18) for Windows]
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 10:20:17 -0700

Neera: I am forwarding your question to the Swarm Support email list. If you are not a member, please go to: http://www.swarm.org/index.php/Swarm:_Mailing_lists

Thanks,

Steve Railsback, SDG

-------- Original Message --------
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 11:13:21 -0400
From: Neera P Sood <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden

Hello,

I am a student at GMU and am currently using JavaSwarm for my research project. However, I have found that JavaSwarm 2.2 for Windows is not compatible with the JDK1.6 (updates 17 or 18). I was wondering if I could download an updated version of JavaSwarm so that I can use it with the updated JDKs. If so, would you please send me the appropriate link to it.

I would appreciate any help that you can give me in this matter.

Thanks,

Neera