Re: [Swarm-Support] Reverting X11 to Tiger version on MacOS X 10.5 Leopa

From: Alessandro Perrone
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] Reverting X11 to Tiger version on MacOS X 10.5 Leopard
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 11:25:05 +0100

Hi all
I followed the steps, but X does not work, And even if I install again the X11 from Leopard DVD, the X window does not run anymore.
During this long week-end I'll compile swarm from scratch.
I read about the "Apple libGl error", and I hope it can correct it.
Regards.
Alex

Bill Northcott ha scritto:
As a temporary work around to run existing Swarm binaries on Leopard revert to the Tiger version of X11 see
http://aaroniba.net/articles/x11-leopard.html