Re: [Swarm-Support] eclipse issue

From: Diego Corredor
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] eclipse issue
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 09:54:49 -0500

Hi Shawn,

Maybe you there is some problem with the java swam installation and/or
the set up of it in eclipse.

The guide written by Steve Lytinen and Steve Railsback may help. You
can download it from the swarm home page:

http://www.swarm.org/images/e/ec/How-to_use_JavaSwarm_in_Eclipse.pdf

Hope it helps,

Diego