Re: [Swarm-Support] Random number generators

From: paul box
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] Random number generators
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 22:14:21 +0930

If your program is called "heatbugs" (pulling some random name out of
thin air), you can type at the command line

heatbugs --help

or

heatbugs -?

And a list of command line options will come up.  One of those (I
think -v) will give a seed based on the time stamp, and another (I
think -S) will allow you to set the seed to a particular value.

On 6/20/07, Diego Corredor <address@hidden> wrote:
But how do you change the random seed then?