Re: [Swarm-Support] Installation procedure for using Xcode

From: Bill Northcott
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] Installation procedure for using Xcode
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 11:56:11 +1000

On 20/06/2007, at 2:03 AM, David Zwerdling wrote:
I've been searching for most of the morning for instructions to use
the Swarm binaries for Mac os X in Xcode.  If someone could post a
step by step for just getting one of the built-in simulations running,
i would be very grateful.

The instructions are at http://www.swarm.org/wiki/ Swarm_FAQ:Macintosh_installation. Once you have done what it says there:

Open Terminal. If you have apps package from the Savannah site, cd into objc/heatbugs, type make. Make sure you have X11 installed and running, then type ./heatbugs.

I have not done any Xcode instructions. The regular build system is fairly simple. At the moment I am working to get a proper MacOS Intel package out. Then if I have time, I might try to make an Xcode template to go with it.

Bill Northcott