[Swarm-Support] arborgamesII test fail on Fedora 5

From: Sunwoo Park
Subject: [Swarm-Support] arborgamesII test fail on Fedora 5
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 15:39:34 -0800

Hi everyone,

I installed Swarm 2.2.3 on Fedora 5/Pentium 4 PC, and ran test examples
included in swarmapps-objc-2.2-2. All examples except for arborgamesII
worked fine. When I ran arborgames, I got following messages.
<< In Batch mode >>
Nil receiver for step
Arboted

<< In graphic mode >>
Color ForestGreen
Color MediumSeaGreen
Color LemonChiffon
Nil reciever for step
aborted

My old swarm code, which ran successfully under the previous version, also
produced the same error messages. So, I would like to figure it out why.
I would appreciate any help from you.

FYI,
I installed Swarm 2.3. with the following rpms.
blt-2.4z-6FC5.i386.rpm
blt-2.4z-6FC5.src.rpm
blt-debuginfo-2.4z-6FC5.i386.rpm
Jdk-1_5_0_06-linux-i586.rpm