[Swarm-Support] Problems creating input object from .scm

From: David Camacho Trujillo
Subject: [Swarm-Support] Problems creating input object from .scm
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 12:33:27 +0100 (CET)

Hi dear Swarm community,

My model runs fine under GUI and Batch mode, but I it can not open an external
file (to read some data) utilizing “replicator2.pl”,  (there are no crash, it
just simply do not open the file and terminate).

Usually to open that external file, (and to perform something on those data) I
utilize a another object, from a separate class named “Input”. I have try to
create this class, similarly to the “Output” class from the tutorial. (the idea
behind was that this “Input” class should be at a similar level into the whole
model structure related to the dependencies ).  Therefore, this "Input-object"
is created in the “buildObjects” method from the “modelSwarm”.

I have already try to create this class in a superior class than the
“modelSwarm”, so I try with on the “buildObjects” from the Batch and Observer
classes, and same result: runs fine for GUI and Batch but not with
replicator2.pl

In  “Parameter” class we do not have “buildObjects”, and from the “ .scm” file I
have no idea how to call this class or pass the info.
How to solve this?
I work under suse 9.2, objective-c

David