[Swarm-Support] where is the latest heatbugs??

From: Derek Farren
Subject: [Swarm-Support] where is the latest heatbugs??
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 21:15:19 -0400

Hello.

Where can I find the latest heatbug version?? I want to try saveing screenshots, and when I make with: make CPPFLAGS=-DSCREENSHOTS, heatbugs-2.1.1 doesnt compile. I made some changes to it, and now it compiles, and run in a strange way... like if its saveing the images (that´s the idea, of course) but I dont see any new .png files after the model run.

Thanks

Derek Farren