Re: [Swarm-Support] Error on Collections

From: Vincent
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] Error on Collections
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 01:26:23 +0100

Hi Marcus,

That did the trick........ for the collections. Next on is :

In file included from activity.m:26:
activity.xm:6: invalid identifier address@hidden'
activity.xm:7: syntax error before `-'
activity.xm:7: method definition not in class context

Any clues on that one ?

At 04:03 PM 3/7/2004 -0700, you wrote:
Vincent wrote:

As a newbie, I am fighting with Swarm to compile. I already encoutered numerous problems during compiling (using a FreeBSD 4.6-platform), but the final one keeps me bothered...

Try GNU sed instead (ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/sed). Perhaps put it in your $HOME/bin and then make sure that's at the front of your PATH when you build Swarm.