[Swarm-Support] missing simtoolsgui classes RH 9.0

From: Derek S Messie
Subject: [Swarm-Support] missing simtoolsgui classes RH 9.0
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 12:17:15 -0500 (EST)

Hi,
   I'm trying to run a few of the sample java apps (in this case
Heatbugs), but when I run :

java StartHeatbugs

I receive the following error:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:swarm/simtoolsgui/GUISwarmImpl

and when I look in the simtoolsgui directory, I see some header files, but
no class files.  Are there supposed to be simtoolsgui class files ?  At
what point are they installed or where can I get them ???

I am running:

RH 9.0
swarm-2.1.1
jheatbugs-2001-03-28

and I have installed all of the RH9.0 recommended binaries from Paul
Johnsons page.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

-derek