[Swarm-Support] running jheatbugs

From: Vegard Hartmann
Subject: [Swarm-Support] running jheatbugs
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 09:08:24 +0100 (MET)

I'm having the same problems that Geraldine posted on February 15. After
successfully compiling jheatbugs and jmousetrap I try to run them, but
nothing happens. I tried to download new versions of jheatbugs and
jmousetrap from the ftp server, but the newest versions I found were from
2001? All my objective-c programs work correctly so there must be som java
error somewhere. Does anyone know what might be wrong?

-Vegard