Re: [Swarm-Support] Problems in compiling latest source

From: Bill Northcott
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] Problems in compiling latest source
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 10:39:46 +1100

Those errors are not ones I am seeing with more recent versions of autoconf. The autoheader WARNINGS are the same but they are not show stoppers.

I have committed to the CVS autotool changes which should allow Swarm to build on a recent Linux system. They are not yet sufficient for the Mac because there are problems with the BSD version of getopt and friends vs the GNU style assumptions in Swarm. I have tested these changes with Autoconf 2.57/Automake 1.6.3 but more recent version may also work.

Bill Northcott