Re: [Swarm-Support] gcj - swarm - exe

From: Suman Kanuganti
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] gcj - swarm - exe
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 15:08:02 -0700 (PDT)

Paul, I asked this only taking in grant that I have
installed your rpms. Well, you seems right, as I got
gcc 3.2, and when I was trying to install
swarm-gcj-147 i got resulted in the error of
libgcj.so.4, then I looked for rpm resource for that
but the dependencies increased. So I insalled
swarm-gcj-143 and was happy it didnt gave me any
errors and now recognised its wrong version.
Heres what I have
address@hidden info]$ cat rpminfo | grep swarm
swarm-debuginfo-2.1.143.20030512-1RH9.0
swarm-gcjswarm-2.1.143.20030512-1RH9.0
swarm-2.1.145.20030623-1RH9.0
swarm-jdk-2.1.145.20030623-1RH9.0
swarm-static-2.1.147.20030812-2RH9.0

So yeah I will change rpms and try again, thanx for
directing me.
Could you keep rpms filtered, I rpms concerning for
different versions in different directories so that
people downloading have no confusions like I had.

Thanks,
Suman K

=== message truncated ===

=====