XML and Swarm

From: Marshall, James A R
Subject: XML and Swarm
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 13:39:56 +0100

Hello,
  I'm thinking that XML would be a good way to specify input data (events,
environment configuration, etc.) as our simulation requires extensive
configuration with reasonably complex (heirarchical) data structures, and it
would be beneficial to have these configuration files in a human-readable
format. I was just wondering if anyone had any experience in using XML with
Swarm that they might share with me, particularly in Java?
  Thanks,
        James

---
Dr James A R Marshall
Container World Project - http://www.ese.ic.ac.uk/research/containerworld/
Department of Earth Sciences and Engineering, Imperial College, London
Tel: +44 (0)20 7594 7493
Fax: +44 (0)20 7594 7444