Re: JavaSwarm

From: Paul Johnson
Subject: Re: JavaSwarm
Date: Tue, 07 May 2002 07:57:39 -0500

Heiko Holtschneider wrote:
Hi all,

I would like to build a Swarm modell using JavaSwarm.  Unfortunately my
boss wants to run it under Windows, however, I would like to develop
using a Linux OS.

Since from theory there should be no problem doing so, I was
woundering whether there are any practical obstacles.

Thanks in advance for a short answer,

Heiko

Like everything else, it works better under Linux than Windows. I'm putting up Swarm rpms for RedHat Linux users all the time. We are working against either j2sdk1.4 or jdk1.3.1. Both seem OK.