Re: Compiling Swarm-2001-12-18

From: Gary Polhill
Subject: Re: Compiling Swarm-2001-12-18
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 10:39:10 +0000

>GP> are you saying that a build in
>GP> the source directory creates some harmless errors, or that
>GP> separating build and source directories would solve the problem?
>
>both

Unless I've made some other mistake, using a separate build and src directory
has still given me the "Xyz failed" and "Could not find Abc in Def" messages I
sent in my original message of 20 Dec. The "Makefile:401: ..." messages are,
however, absent -- looks like upgrading to make-3.79.1 did the trick there.

Gary