Re: java, Swarm, JDK1.2.2, Solaris 8 and static vs shared libraries

From: Gary Polhill
Subject: Re: java, Swarm, JDK1.2.2, Solaris 8 and static vs shared libraries
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2001 11:14:41 +0100

Marcus, Do I have to build Swarm with HDF5 support? If not, how do I avoid
HDF5? I have tried configuring and making without pointing to HDF5 libraries or
header files. Configure worked OK, and detected that I didn't want HDF5, but
make still tried to compile HDF5object, so of course it failed. (This is using
Swarm-2001-08-25.)

Cheers,

Gary

>>> "Marcus G. Daniels" <address@hidden> 15/08/01 21:44:58 >>>
PJ> I don't know why Swarm would be looking for ssl support, though.

It's a configuration option in HDF5.  Probably the HDF5 library binary
that Gary is using has it configured that way.