Re: Raster width and height setting problem

From: Paul E Johnson
Subject: Re: Raster width and height setting problem
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 12:13:13 -0500

"Tran, Vu Binh" wrote:

> import swarm.defobj.Zone;
>
> public class TestPixmap extends GUISwarmImpl {
>     static void main (String args[]) {

I've tested this code on RedHat Linux 7.1 with swarm 2.1.75 (2001-06-13)
and it does not crash, I can reset the sizes in the code, no trouble.
So, perhaps the problem you experience is due to the version of swarm
you are using.  We did have some trouble with Pixmaps a couple of months
ago and MGD acknowledged it, but it is working in this version, anyway,
and maybe a new version would work for you too.