[no subject]

From: Alina Lazar
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 16:47:01 -0400

Hello,

I'm running swarm on Windows 2000. I had Swarm-2-1-1, JDK and I started using emacs. Everything was running fine, execept the jdb debbuger, which I really need.
Then I read the messages in the mailing list and decided to try the new w32 binaries
swar.jar and javaSwarm.dll and libkaffeswarm.dll. Now when I compile my chiefagents program (same for jheatbugs) I've got the following error:

make

c:/swarm-2.1.1/bin/javacswarm Chiefagent.java ChiefCell.java ChiefSpace.java ChiefagentModelSwarm.java ChiefagentObserverSwarm.java StartChiefagents.java ChiefagentBatchSwarm.java

Found 1 semantic error compiling "c:/Swarm-2.1.1/chiefagents-1.0/ChiefagentModelSwarm.java":

298. new FArgumentsImpl (this, sel, true)));

*** Error: No match was found for constructor "FArgumentsImpl(ChiefagentModelSwarm, swarm.Selector, boolean)"

make: *** [all] Error 1

Compilation exited abnormally with code 2 at Tue Jul 17 16:43:32

What shoulld I do?

Thank you,

Alina