Re: initialization phase of model

From: Gary Polhill
Subject: Re: initialization phase of model
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 18:43:48 +0100

For what it's worth, what I do is to create a separate initialisation
schedule, with all the initialisation actions in, and a normal model
schedule that repeats. The last action of the initialisation schedule is
to activate the model schedule in the modelSwarm. I can send you some
example code if you think that will help...

Gary