Re: **|¨¥\§ä¤èªk (Out of the Office)

From: Charles Staelin
Subject: Re: **|¨¥\§ä¤èªk (Out of the Office)
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 18:04:31 -0400

I will be out of the office from late Monday, June 25th, through Sunday July
1st.  I'll respond to your email when I return to the office on July 2nd.  If
you need more immediate assistance, please call the Provost/Dean of the Faculty
Office at (413) 585-3000 and the receptionist can direct you to the proper
person.

Charles Staelin