Q: problem with schedulling

From: Isis GIRALDO
Subject: Q: problem with schedulling
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 17:38:32 +0200

Hi there!

I'm a new user of the Swarm libraries. I have been writing a program in
java using Swarm and have a problem with the schedulling. I have a List
of agents which is created in my ModelSwarm. In the method step of my
agent class  I create new agents and remove others (the actual removing
and birth is done in the model). When I run the program the schedule
continues working with the same initial population, and
never allows the old agents to disappear or the new agents to run. What
can I do?

Thank you very much,,

Isis

--