Swarm installation on Linux mandrake 7.0

From: Olivier Jauze
Subject: Swarm installation on Linux mandrake 7.0
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 16:17:34 +0200

Hi,
I try to install the librairy Swarm 2.1.1 on my computer, but it does not work.

I have a personnal computer with :
- an amd athlon 850 mhz processor.
- 256 mo of ram.

I use the mandrake distribution, it is the version 7.0 with the kernel 2.2.14

I have big problems when I want to install the rpm :
swarm-2.1.1-1.rh6.i386.rpm
swarm-hdf5-2.1.1-1.rh6.i386.rpm
swarm-kaffe-2.1.1-1.rh6.i386.rpm
swarm-static-2.1.1-1.rh6.i386.rpm

It woud be very sympathetic and useful to me,
if somebody can give me
- the exact procedure of installation of Swarm 2.1.1
- the files needed for this installation ( I already have the version avaible on the swarm site).

Thanks for your time.
Olivier JAUZE
INRA unité URH équipe SP
Centre de Theix