[no subject]

From: Olivier Jauze
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 15:28:58 +0200

Hi,
my name is Olivier JAUZE. I am a data processing engineer student in France.
First I would like to congratulate you and the SDG for the work you did on the Swarm Software.
Please forgive me for my very bad English.
I need your help. I work at the National Institute of Research on Agronomy (INRA) in France. My work consists in conceiving a simulator on nursing cows in a herd. I thought using the ActionGroup class to manage several events at the same time. I would like to know how this class manage several events at the same time. If I choose concurrent option for the schedule processing, what happen if, for several batch simulations, I have the same events plan? Will the scheduler treat the events in the same order?
Thanks for the time you giving to me.
-
Olivier JAUZE
INRA unité URH équipe SP