Re: New command line flags

From: Marcus G. Daniels
Subject: Re: New command line flags
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 10:24:40 -0600 (MDT)

ST> Well, now! As soon as you kick that router, I'll be able to take a look at
ST> what Paul did.

I'm dumbstruck.  The phone wiring at the SDG has just been changed all
around without any regard for the SDG internet connection.  Guess
that's what I get for going on vacation..

Many thanks to Chris Langton for trying to help get us up and running
again in my absence.

I'm not sure how long this will take to resolve.  Worst case scenario
is that I'll change the SDG name server IPs over to my personal
internet connection if this doesn't get resolved soon.  As Paul points
out, ftp.swarm.org is still up and running.