New Swarm RPMs! Fresh. Hot. Tasty.

From: Paul E Johnson
Subject: New Swarm RPMs! Fresh. Hot. Tasty.
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 16:15:53 -0500

In case you are not keeping score, I'm whoopin' ass on Swarm RPMs.  The
batch for the most recent is now online:

http://lark.cc.ukans.edu/~pauljohn/Swarm/Swarm-2.x_RPMSforRH7/i686/swarm-hdf5-2.1.75.20010613-1.RH7.jdk13.i686.rpm
http://lark.cc.ukans.edu/~pauljohn/Swarm/Swarm-2.x_RPMSforRH7/i686/swarm-hdf5-jdk-2.1.75.20010613-1.RH7.jdk13.i686.rpm
http://lark.cc.ukans.edu/~pauljohn/Swarm/Swarm-2.x_RPMSforRH7/i686/swarm-hdf5-static-2.1.75.20010613-1.RH7.jdk13.i686.rpm

I verified these work and solved the extant problems that we were
discussing about Maps and such.

If you use these, email me, so I have something to show my boss, because
I have to justify this work every now and then.

I'm going to post the spec file in the directory above that.  I'm not
posting a full SRPM because they take up a lot of space, you can
download my spec and get your own source from swarm's ftp.

Because the static rpms are not used by most people and they consume a
lot of space, I'm going to start erasing the older static rpms. So, if
you want them, you have fair warning.

Thanks, Marcus, for making these available. I think its the greatest.