java program error

From: xx
Subject: java program error
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 16:11:52 +0800

can anybody give me some cue, how can I crack this error?

I started a java program. It initiated well, but when I pressed the start
button, the program stopped and throwed out these error message:

*** event raised for error: SourceMessage
*** function: _i_FCall_c__createEnd(), file: /src/Swarm/swarm/src/defobj/FCall.m
, line: 357
Could not find Java method: `step' (()Ljava/lang/Object;)
*** execution terminating due to error
/src/Swarm/swarm/src/defobj/Symbol.m:173 -[Error(c) _raiseEvent:]
      0 [sig] java 1000 stackdump: Dumping stack trace to java.exe.stackdump