[no subject]

From: Rob Leclerc
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 23:21:13 -0700

I am implementing StarLogoT's predation model but I am having some difficulties removing the prey once they are eaten.  I am currently doing the following:

1. Remove the object from the prey collection List
2. call the objects drop method (this.drop())
3. place a null at the grid previously occupied.

The error I am getting is:

//Start
*** execution continuing...
*** event raised for error: SourceMessage
*** function: _i_Activity_c__drop(), file: /src/Swarm/swarm/src/activity/XActivity.m, line: 714
> can only drop a top-level activity or a terminated activity that is not
> currently running
*** execution terminating due to error
/src/Swarm/swarm/src/defobj/Symbol.m:173 -[Error(c) _raiseEvent:]
      0 [sig] javaw 1000 stackdump: Dumping stack trace to javaw.exe.stackdump

//End

Now its apparent that I am missing something in the process of removing the Swam from both the grid and from memory, but I am unsure what that is?

Rob Leclerc