JavaSwarm and VAJ

From: Muhammad Alsebaeyie
Subject: JavaSwarm and VAJ
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 12:14:02 +0200

Hi Everybody
I started toying with swarm 4 days ago, I've build a small model in
java, compiled it fine under both visual age for Java and the java
compiler from the swarm terminal(I'm using Windows 98). I also ran it ok
in the swarm terminal(I used the script 'javaswarm' to run it). But now
Im trying to run it under the VAJ IDE so that debugging is easier. but
it doesnt work: initswarm() throws an exception: no javaswarm in
java.library.path .I already have the dir of javaswarm.dll in the global
PATH environment variable... Anybody knows a solution to this?