EZGraph argument. I think I've got it!

From: Paul E Johnson
Subject: EZGraph argument. I think I've got it!
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 01:22:44 -0600

OK. compiled & test case worked.

In objectbase/MessageProbe.m (and .h, and objectbase.h), I added this
method:

- setArg: (int) which ToUnsigned: (unsigned) x
{
  arguments[which].type = _C_UINT;
  arguments[which].val.uint =  x ;
  return self;
}

The EZGraph creates the sequence and uses this method (inherited by
ActiveGraph) to set the argument.  In the end, I don't think I end up
needing any changes to analysis/ActiveGraph.  I've tested it and it
works, will write documentation in the objectbase.h and analysis.h
following current example.

Before I send in the patch, I want to look and see if I can add the same
functionality for the other kinds of sequences, such as the Average
graph, etc.

How satisfying!