RPMS for swarm snapshot 2.1.24 (dated 2000-01-04)

From: Paul E Johnson
Subject: RPMS for swarm snapshot 2.1.24 (dated 2000-01-04)
Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2001 02:56:53 -0600

I just had trouble with a linux restart because of corruption in my file
system, so I will be offline a while as I try to find out what
happened.  I had built these RPMS yesterday for i686 platform users of
swarm who have the Sun JDK in /usr/local/jdk1.3.  I don't detect any
corruption in these files, if they give you any trouble, let me know.

http://lark.cc.ukans.edu/~pauljohn/Swarm/Swarm-2.x_RPMSforRH7/i686/swarm-hdf5-2.1.24.20010104-1.RH7.jdk13.i686.rpm

http://lark.cc.ukans.edu/~pauljohn/Swarm/Swarm-2.x_RPMSforRH7/i686/swarm-hdf5-jdk-2.1.24.20010104-1.RH7.jdk13.i686.rpm

http://lark.cc.ukans.edu/~pauljohn/Swarm/Swarm-2.x_RPMSforRH7/i686/swarm-hdf5-static-2.1.24.20010104-1.RH7.jdk13.i686.rpm

Until I get my system difficulties under control, there won't be RPMS
for kaffe users.

Yes, it is a tragedy. Thousands and thousands of "invalid block" and
"inode 234234: in use but dtime is nonzero" messages. gruesome.  But not
a single one of my many scenic jpeg wallpapers was damaged!  But my
checkouts from the gcc cvs and WindowMaker cvs are total garbage.  And
my whole directory of RPMS for i386 machines went poof.  BUt at least
I've still got backgrounds and RPM/i686.