Re: start a model schedule in the future?

From: Doug Donalson
Subject: Re: start a model schedule in the future?
Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 11:15:35 -0700

I've never tried this, but couldn't you do something like:

- (void) startNewSchedule
{
   start new schedule stuff here
}
and then:

  eventSchedule = [Schedule createBegin: [self getZone]];
  [eventSchedule setAutoDrop: 1];
  eventSchedule = [eventSchedule createEnd];

[eventSchedule at: getUPar("agentMemory") + getUPar("MxWS") createActionTo:
self message: M(startNewSchedule)];

I have no idea whether this will work, but what the heck...

Cheers,

   D3