Re: KQML and SWARM

From: Laszlo Gulyas
Subject: Re: KQML and SWARM
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 19:28:00 +0200

Hi,

One of my students has implemented a simulation in which
he used KQML-like communication among the agents.

That is,it wasn't standard KQML, but the code would be usable
for KQML agents, too. It is not a general library, however,
just a set of agents talking to each other.

And finally, it was written in the Multi-Agent Modelling Language (MAML)
rather than Swarm. But as MAML is a macro-language for Swarm and as
the code about communication was almost in pure Swarm code, it
might help a bit.

Regards,

Gulya

--