Re: Passing arguments

From: Marcus G. Daniels
Subject: Re: Passing arguments
Date: 10 Apr 2000 12:48:35 -0700

S> for example, the code is like this:

S>  [agentGraph3 createTotalSequence: "ideas received" withFeedFrom:
S> [mSwarm getAgentList] andSelector: M(function)];

S> how can i pass arguments to the "function"?

You can't with EZGraph.  You can if you use ActiveGraph directly, since
it is a kind of MessageProbe.  See the message I posted on this yesterday
for details.

Most people seem to want to pass a discriminator to choose one of
several things to total, average, or whatever.  If this is what you
want, you can make an array of selectors and choose from it, e.g.
"andSelector: selectors[i]".