Re: Install problem in Win95

From: Charles Staelin
Subject: Re: Install problem in Win95
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 21:40:54 -0500

As far as I know the old version was completely uninstalled.  I haven't
actually checked the registry, however.  I'll do that.

Thanks,
Charles
Charles P. Staelin                              address@hidden
Department of Economics
Smith College                                    (413) 585-3621
Northampton, MA 01063                  (413) 585-3393 (FAX)