testing memory problems

From: Juan A Rodriguez
Subject: testing memory problems
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 18:20:21 -0500

Hi Marcus,
I'm currently using FCalls as you suggest in the example sent to the list.
My problem is that after some simulation steps (around 10000) when calling
Globals.env.dumpDirectory() the simulation crashes. The crash even kills the
bash session where it is running.
Any ideas why this happens?
Thanks very much.

juan.