Parallel GA for Breeder

From: Xiaodong Li
Subject: Parallel GA for Breeder
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 1999 16:26:26 +1100

Hi everyone,

I have just had a run of the Breeder-2.0. It only has a plotted graph
showing the overall performace of the running GA population.  I am just
wondering if the individual's fitness can be presented in color on a 2d
grid (something like the heatbug), so I can see the ongoing performance of
individuals.... But I can't seem to find anyone who has done so from the
user's contribution pages... I guess what i am talking about here is a
parallel GA's version of Breeder.

Can anyone tell me if this has already been done, and the source code is
accessible?

Your help is greatly appreciated.

-- Xiaodong Li

Monash University