Re: javaswarm and javacswarm?

From: Alessandra Cassar
Subject: Re: javaswarm and javacswarm?
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 14:24:57 -0800 (PST)

Hi Marcus,
thanks a lot for your explanations. I still cannot run the java Heatbugs,
I am probably doing something really stupid:
- I put all the files in swarm/swarmapps-2.0.1/jheatbugs-2.0.1
- from there I type: javacswarm jheatbugs, but I get:
Issued 1 system warning:
*** Caution: The input file "jheatbugs" does not have the ".java" extension
What should I do instead of the usual command Make and e.g. Heatbugs?
Ciao and thanks again
Alessandra