Question

From: Nicolas Garrido
Subject: Question
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 16:09:22 +0200

First of all, really i don't know how send a question, this is a test. I hope that it work.

I have a bit problem.
I have a class named Agent and another class which inhereted from Agent. The subclass's name is SimAgent.

My first test was make the SimAgent without instance variable and without method, and when i try to compliling i receive the warining of method definition from SimAgent not found. Altough all the method are of Agent.

How i can make the solution?

Thank

Nicolas