Re: Line graph selector with arguments

From: LIK MUI
Subject: Re: Line graph selector with arguments
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 1999 00:46:15 EDT

--------

Marcus, I think the method below will always have the variable
set by setIntVar be "10" -- the last time it was set -- when
getTime gets called.  Is that right?

I think the new release's method is both nifty and deranged.
For now, I will try to add a method to the swarm 1.4.1 source,
or do something ugly.  If you have better suggestion, please let
me know.

Thanks Marcus.

LM