Re: rpm installation of SWARM on Linux

From: xli
Subject: Re: rpm installation of SWARM on Linux
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 1998 14:37:16 +1000

Paul,

Thanks a lot for prompt response, Paul.  This time I tried with
blt-2.4-e (because the last time I tried blt-8 and it didn't work),
and I came up with a different error message:

/usr/bin/ld: cannnot open -lXpm: No such file or directory

I thought presumably Xpm is already there or not a must (it is not in
your list of .rpm files).  Do I need to add XPM library in this case?
The problem with "libtkobjc.so" has dispeared this time.

Any suggestion?

-- Xiaodong