RE: Swarm SFI-Hive Pheromone, October 1998 [addendum -- CD-ROM price]

From: John B. Barnett
Subject: RE: Swarm SFI-Hive Pheromone, October 1998 [addendum -- CD-ROM price]
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 06:32:39 -0500

Marcus
I would like you to send me a copy of Swarm 1.3.1 CDROM - I can pay by
credit card number (or other)  - which credit cards to you take or if none,
how would you like payment.  John

John B. Barnett, Ph.D.
Professor and Chair
Department of Microbiology and Immunology
West Virginia University
Morgantown, WV 26506-9177
(T) 304-293-2649
(F) 304-293-7823