selector

From: xueyue
Subject: selector
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 17:17:13 +0000

suppose I want to set a message for an event:
[aNodeItem setClickSel: M(aMethodX:Y:Z)];
this should work fine (but I do not know what value
X, Y, Z have got: the maximal? ).
However, if  I want to provide X, Y, Z each a value, say X = 1, (suppose they are all integers), Y = 2, Z = 3. We can not simply use:
[aNodeItem setClickSel: M(aMethodX: 1 Y: 2 Z: 3)].
What is the correct way to make it work?  This may be
simple, but I could not find the reference?

Thanks!

--
Dr Xueyue Huang
Center for Transport Studies