problem s running swarm programs

From: Thorsten Schelhorn
Subject: problem s running swarm programs
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 1998 15:37:55 +0200 (MET DST)

After migrating to another network and porting porting to Swarm 1.3, my
Swarm applications compile and get linked, but when OI I run them , they
abort immediatly with an  segmentation fault.
__objc_exec_class (module=0xbaf44) at /amd/src/gnu/gcc-2.8.1/objc/init.c:459
(gdb) bt
#0  __objc_exec_class (module=0xbaf44)
    at /amd/src/gnu/gcc-2.8.1/objc/init.c:459
#1  0x383e8 in _GLOBAL_.I.ProbeSwarm.m () at ProbeSwarm.m:102
#2  0x95804 in __do_global_ctors_aux ()
#3  0x9583c in _init ()
(gdb)

My The OS is Solraiaris 2.5.1, gcc 2.8.1,  , tcl/tlk 8.0, blt2.4,
tclobjc 1.4
Is this comnbination viable, or have I do I have to take other versions?
Or where to klook elsewhere for the reasonreasons for that
misbehavior?

Thorsten