swarm animation

From: Dinovitser, Alex - DINAY001
Subject: swarm animation
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 22:37:32 +0930

Dear swarm-support,

I am new to this and would like to determine swarm's suitability for
my simulation-animation project.

I understand that SWARM uses TCL/TK for animation. What capabilities
does that have?
Is swarm capable of animating every instance of every agent during the
simulation run? ie: can I define physical paths for the agent instance
objects on the screen to follow, where every agent class is associated
with a small bitmap picture (that moves around the screen)?.

If so, is there much coding involved in something like this?

Also, Do you have tools to create paths using the mouse? or is it
necessary
to enter arrays of coordinates?

Thanks very much for your help.

ps: I sent this e-mail several days ago from my alternative account, but
your server mistook it for SPAM!!